Available until August 16, 2018
Speaker: Pete Swisher, CPC, QPA, TGPC, Senior VP and National Sales Director, Pentegra Retirement Services
IRS Program Number: CZTXU-Q-00785-17-O
Clients want great ideas with simple explanations, not spreadsheets. The art of retirement plan design is not in the details, but in the client interaction. This webcast reduces key concepts to plan design simplifiers and “back-of-the napkin” conversations that lead to client action.
1. Apply plan design simplifiers at a glance, in the middle of a conversation
2. Explain complex design ideas simply using a “back-of-the napkin” approach
3. Train clients and advisers to give you useful information, not just a census
4. Save time by “running the numbers” less often and with better data
5. Change the sequence of events in your plan-design process
CE Credit: 2 ARA, 2 ERPA, no JBEA
About the Speaker
Pete Swisher is Senior Vice President and National Sales Director for Pentegra Retirement Services and is known nationally for his work on retirement plan governance. He is a prolific writer and speaker for the financial community and was the founding Chair of NAPA’s government affairs committee. Pete served in the first Gulf War as Executive Officer of a U.S. Marine infantry company.
|ASPPA Member: $115
||ASPPA Member: $45
Registration for on-demand recorded webcast includes unlimited viewing of the webcast recording to play any time before the one-year expiration date, webcast outline, and any additional presentation materials. Recordings are available one week after the live webcast takes place.
Webcast Package Pricing:
Please click here for information on package pricing for classroom style webcasts and web-course viewing. For more details on additional training package offerings, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Methods of Registration:
To prevent duplication of payment, please select only one method of registration. Once your registration is processed, you will receive an electronic registration confirmation to the email address listed on your registration form.
- Download a registration form.
- Online: For credit card payment only. Receive an immediate email Registration Confirmation.
- Email your scanned registration form(s) and credit card information to email@example.com.
- Fax your scanned registration form(s) and credit card information to 703-516-9308.
- Mail: American Retirement Association, PO Box 34725, Alexandria, VA 22334-0725
For express/overnight deliveries (FedEx/DHL, etc.), send to: American Retirement Association, 4245 North Fairfax Drive, Suite 750, Arlington, VA 22203
Make checks payable to the American Retirement Association.
All webcasts are non-refundable. If you have registered for the live webcast and are unable to attend, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and request to transfer your registration to the recorded version. This request must be made before the live webcast takes place.
Statements and materials presented on American Retirement Association webcasts are solely the opinions of the speakers and do not represent the opinion or the position of the American Retirement Association. The American Retirement Association assumes no responsibility for the content and materials presented by speakers during the webcast.
Registration and General Questions
American Retirement Association Customer Support