Tuesday, March 20, 2018
2:00 - 3:40 p.m. ET
Speaker: Elizabeth (Liz) Yanik, QKA, ERISA Compliance Consultant, Unified Trust Company, N.A.
Experience Level for Attendees: Intermediate
IRS Program Number: CZTXU-Q-00851-18-O
Webcast Outline: Click Here. Click Here.
What do you do when plan sponsors and/or participants go missing? In this webcast, we will discuss the definition of an abandoned plan and what should happen when you have one. Topics will include defining a qualified termination administrator, steps for locating missing participants, and an overview of the new PBGC Missing Participants Program.
1. Determine when a plan is abandoned and next steps
2. Identify methods to handle missing participant accounts
3. Receive an overview of the new PBGC Missing Participants Program
CE Credit: 2 ARA, 2 ERPA, 2 JBEA Noncore
About the Speaker:
Elizabeth (Liz) Yanik, QKA, has been in the retirement industry for more than ten years. She is currently an ERISA Compliance Consultant at Unified Trust Company, N.A. assisting clients with unique situations that may arise with their retirement plans. Liz has a background in the bundled services environment with a focus in recordkeeping and third-party administration. She recently presented at the 2017 ASPPA Annual Conference and enjoys keeping up with the ever‐changing ERISA environment.
|ASPPA Member: $115
||ASPPA Member: $45
Registration for on-demand recorded webcast includes unlimited viewing of the webcast recording to play any time before the one-year expiration date, webcast outline, and any additional presentation materials. Recordings are available one week after the live webcast takes place.
Webcast Package Pricing:
Please click here for information on package pricing for classroom style webcasts and web-course viewing. For more details on additional training package offerings, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Methods of Registration:
To prevent duplication of payment, please select only one method of registration. Once your registration is processed, you will receive an electronic registration confirmation to the e-mail address listed on your registration form.
- Click here to download a registration form.
- Online: For credit card payment only. Receive an immediate e-mail Registration Confirmation.
- E-mail: E-mail your scanned registration form(s) and credit card information to email@example.com.
- Fax: Fax your scanned registration form(s) and credit card information to 703-516-9308.
- Mail: American Retirement Association, PO Box 34725, Alexandria, VA 22334-0725 For express/overnight deliveries (FedEx/DHL, etc., send to: American Retirement Association, 4245 North Fairfax Drive, Suite 750, Arlington, VA 22203
Make checks payable to the American Retirement Association
All webcasts are non-refundable. If you have registered for the live webcast and are unable to attend, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and request to transfer your registration to the recorded version. This request must be made before the live webcast takes place.
Statements and materials presented on American Retirement Association webcasts are solely the opinions of the speakers and do not represent the opinion or the position of the American Retirement Association. The American Retirement Association assumes no responsibility for the content and materials presented by speakers during the webcast.
Registration and General Questions
American Retirement Association Customer Support