Fourth ASPPA Connect …the Dots Riddle
We are excited to announce this fun opportunity to win a complimentary registration to one of our conferences.
There will be a new riddle every Friday in ASPPA Connect for six weeks, ending Oct. 13, 2017. The fourth is:
Critics: Could the name of its more famous lake describe its new state plan, financially?
Don’t have this week’s link? You need to answer last week’s riddle first! Start here with Week One.
Grand Prize: One FREE registration to any of the following conferences:
- Cincinnati Regional Conference, November 2017
- ACOPA LA Advanced Pension Conference, January 2018
- Eastern Regional Conference, April 2018
Runners’ Up Prize: One FREE webcast registration:
- ASPPA Virtual Conference, Winter 2017
live or on-demand, to be selected from current offerings
Here are the rules:
- You must be a current ASPPA member to participate.
- The link to enter the answer for subsequent weeks’ riddles will only be available after solving the riddle from the previous week. It will be provided immediately after the correct answer is submitted.
- For weeks one-five, try as many solutions as you can think of to proceed to the next week!
- Only the first five contestants on week six will be allowed to solve the final riddle! The first contestant to do so will win the grand prize, and finalists two-five will win the runner’s up prize.
- Winners will be contacted following the end of the contest to award prizes.
- Prizes are non-transferrable and may not be redeemed for cash or combined with other offers.
- The winners will be announced in the ASPPA Connect of Oct. 20.
- ARA staff cannot regenerate links or assist with any answers.