ASPPA Cincinnati Regional Conference 10th Anniversary Celebration Registration Open
Are you tired of the everyday grind? Looking for an opportunity to take a step back and re-energize yourself? Earn those final CE credits needed by attending the last of the only two live regional conferences offered during the 2018 continuing education reporting cycle. The ASPPA Cincinnati Regional Conference will be held Nov. 12-13, 2018 at the Northern Kentucky Convention Center — and it’s the 10th anniversary celebration!
Get inspired by the latest news from industry experts including Deirdre Bird, Gary Blachman, Keith Carlson, Ilene Ferenczy, Steve Forbes, Jayne Gaffney, Rich Hochman, Craig Hoffman, Bob Lavenberg, David Levine, Edward Clark Redder, Steve Riordan, Pete Swisher, Larry Vignola, Derrin Watson and Tom Zych.
You can expect to obtain valuable insight into what trends and concerns are getting the most attention in the industry. Glean information from your peers and explore best practices utilized to determine what’s worked well and what has not worked so well.
This conference offers a little bit of everything for all. Breakout sessions have returned to offer smaller more personalized group discussions. There will also be interactive sessions where attendees will have the opportunity to network with one another as well as a networking reception at the end of the first day. This is your time to step back and reflect upon the past year, be engaged by leading industry experts and ignite your passion about our industry and the effects we all have on assisting individuals to achieve their retirement goals.
In addition to the Washington Update and Ask the Experts sessions, here’s a sneak peek of the other sessions offered:
- Living through IRS Audits and DOL Investigations
- EPCRS Self-Correction Case Studies
- MEPS and PEPS — Legal & Regulatory Developments
- What TPAs Can Learn from ERISA Litigation
- Expanding your Horizons: Best Practices — Idea Sharing
- Fiduciary Committees: Building & Maintaining Sound Governance Structures
- Hide and Seek, What to do about Missing Participants
- Playing Nice in the Sandbox — How Can Investment Advisors, Auditors and TPAs Work Better Together
- Plan Design Considerations, including how to handle 403(b) plan restatements
- Employee, Independent Contractors & Leased Employees — How to tell them apart
- Cybersecurity and Retirement Plans
Cincinnati is a great place to travel to and easy to get around in. Get here early and take in the Cincinnati Bengals vs. New Orleans Saints football game on Sunday, Nov. 11 at 1:00 pm. More information on things to do in Cincinnati can be found at https://cincinnatiusa.com/things-to-do/all
. If you’ve not yet joined us for this conference, we sincerely hope you will give us a try this year and help us celebrate the 10th anniversary of our conference!
Be sure to reserve your spot while early registration is open — now through Sept. 28. Registration materials can be found at http://aspparegionals.org/
and hotel reservations may be made at https://book.passkey.com/event/49638425/owner/1475/home
.Kim Miller, QKA is a Plan Consultant with Tennessee Pension Administrators, LLC