Conference for TPA Owners and Executives: Voting Ends Soon!
ASPPA will kick off the new year with its first-ever Business Executives and Managers Conference, to be held in the Lone Star State on Jan. 26-27 at the Sheraton North Houston Hotel
. It will offer great opportunities to establish new connections and strengthen those you already have, exchange ideas, and grow professionally.
Traditional small business TPA owners or executives and managers who work for organizations with administrative divisions are the focus of this conference. Attendees will have an outstanding conference experience, and an environment in which they can participate in open and honest conversations. And they’ll take away information and insight they can use and apply to their own operations.
We’ve set up a voting tool so you can weigh in on the type of content you would like to see at the conference. Here are the results so far, in order beginning with the most popular choice:
- Measuring profitability by segments
- Key performance indicator development and monitoring
- Measuring and optimizing profitability
- How to stay relevant with your clients
- Client retention strategies and opportunities
- Productivity and maximize efficiency
- How to differentiate yourself from bundled providers
- Are you proactive or reactive? Strategies for getting and staying ahead
- Future industry trends
- Personal branding and marketing