ASPPA Webcast: Health Savings Accounts: Convergence of Health and Wealth
Tuesday, August 21, 2018
Speaker: Nicholas Doyle, Director of New Business Development, DST Systems, Inc.
Experience Level for Attendees: Basic
IRS Program Number: CZTXU-Q-00912-18-O
Webcast Outline: Coming Soon.
This webcast will explore Health Savings Accounts (HSAs). After reviewing the various components of an HSA, we will discuss the relationship between High-Deductible Health Plans (HDHPs) and HSAs, as well as examine the adoption and driving forces behind each. Finally, we will analyze the impacts and ramifications of healthcare on retiree and pre-retiree wealth planning.
1. Examine the relationship of retirement and health care
2. Contrast HDHP/HSA and other health plan products
3. Illustrate the product components and interactions between the health plan and financial components
4. Highlight that the time is now to determine how to be part of the financial solution for the convergence of wealth and health
CE Credit: 1 ARA, 1 ERPA, 1 JBEA Noncore
About the Speaker
With over 20 years of experience in the financial services industry, Nick Doyle serves as Director of New Business Development for DST Systems. In this capacity, he is responsible for leading new business exploration through the identification of market trends and the development of initiatives to capitalize on those trends. Nick leads a team of critical thinkers who set and execute product development strategies.
|ASPPA Member: $57.50
||ASPPA Member: $22.50
Registration for on-demand recorded webcasts includes unlimited viewing before the one-year expiration date, webcast outline and any additional presentation materials. Recordings are available one week after the live webcast takes place.
Webcast Package Pricing:
Please click here for information on package pricing for classroom style webcasts and web-course viewing. For more details on additional training package offerings, please contact email@example.com.
Methods of Registration:
To prevent duplication of payment, please select only one method of registration. Once your registration is processed, you will receive an electronic registration confirmation to the email address listed on your registration form.
- Download a registration form.
- Online: For credit card payment only. Receive an immediate email Registration Confirmation.
- Email your scanned registration form(s) and credit card information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Fax your scanned registration form(s) and credit card information to 703-516-9308.
- Mail: American Retirement Association, PO Box 34725, Alexandria, VA 22334-0725
For express/overnight deliveries (FedEx/DHL, etc.), send to: American Retirement Association, 4245 North Fairfax Drive, Suite 750, Arlington, VA 22203
Make checks payable to the American Retirement Association.
All webcasts are non-refundable. If you have registered for the live webcast and are unable to attend, please email email@example.com and request to transfer your registration to the recorded version. This request must be made before the live webcast takes place.
Statements and materials presented on American Retirement Association webcasts are solely the opinions of the speakers and do not represent the opinion or the position of the American Retirement Association. The American Retirement Association assumes no responsibility for the content and materials presented by speakers during the webcast.
Registration and General Questions
American Retirement Association Customer Support