NOTE: To access your current version of the ERISA Outline Book, please CLICK HERE.
|| Member Price
|2017 Print Edition (Special Offer)
|2018 Print Edition (Pre-order only; available March 2018)
|2018 Print/Online Package (includes (1) Print Version and (1) single user online subscription) (Instant Access Online, Print Edition Shipped in March)
|1-year Online Subscription - single user license
|1-year Online Subscription - 3-user license
|1-year Online Subscription - 5-user license
|1-year Online Subscription - 10-user license
|1-year Online Subscription - Unlimited user license
For the 2018 EOB order form, click here.
About the ERISA Outline Book
The ERISA Outline Book by Sal L. Tripodi, APM, J.D., LL.M. is both a reference book and a study guide on qualified plans. It is available in print or online format, with flexible ordering options for multiple users.
The Print Edition of The ERISA Outline Book is a nine-volume book set presented in outline format and fully indexed.
The Online Edition of The ERISA Outline Book is a fully searchable and cross-referenced website with all the Print Edition's information. ASPPA's online platform allows users to easily navigate the information, perform quick and advanced searches, take notes and bookmark content, copy, paste, and print easily, and even send content links to subscriber colleagues. Each Online Edition subscription provides 12 months of full access to the website.
Highlights in the 2018 version
- Pension-related provisions in the Tax Cut and Jobs Act
- IRS guidance on issues regarding certain compensation-based cash balance formulas
- Latest Cumulative List for pre-approved plans
- Latest Required Amendments List for individually-designed plans 2018 update of determination letter procedures & user fees
- Informal IRS guidance on loan limits and installment payment defaults
- Delay of certain PT exemption conditions re: fiduciary regulations
- FAQs on transition period under fiduciary-related PT exemptions
- Guidance on 408(b)(2) during transition period under Best Interest Contract Exemption
- PBGC missing participant program for DC plans
- IRS position on failure to make RMDs to missing participants
- New prototype approval procedures Mortality assumption regulations and approval procedures
- Automatic approval procedure for certain funding method change
- New procedure for approval of changes in funding method
- State-mandated IRA savings programs: Congressional nullification of regs
- Remedial amendment period for 403(b) plans
- The latest pension-related court cases from the Supreme Court and the Federal Courts
- Disaster relief for 2017 hurricanes and wildfires
- Updated dollar limits for 2018; latest 401(k) testing checklist
- IRS guidelines on substantiation of hardship withdrawals